Friday 30 September 2011

Take a deep breath ....

I have had one of those busy but unproductive spells that sometimes jump up and bite you.

I have my younger daughter home for a few days suffering from a broken elbow.
I have decorators painting the outside of the house.
I have been having "issues" with the people who purchased our former house in Daventry. They accept they owe us £1500+ but they seem very unwilling to pay it back!
The school governors season has just started so I have been going up to Shrewsbury rather more often than I would have chosen.

All this has left me short of time and energy to write much. I have done some more E+E work and a little bit on old newspapers but nothing else of any significance.

"Must do better" as they would say at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment